Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.