Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good a perception you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a complete collection of inventhelp store products and not looking to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and invention ideas turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they write a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, www.digytalia.com nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.